Spacious pool home, great for a large family or even two families. Property features 3 bedroom 2 bath down stairs, and a large family room in the back that leads to the second floor. Second floor features 2 bedroom 1 bath. This can be used as one home or can easily be divided into two living units. Come and take a look and appreciate yourself. Close to schools, banks, shopping centers, restaurants, freeways.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,721 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Available,Phone Available,See Remarks,Sewer Available,Water Available
Baldwin Park Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Area,Breakfast Counter / Bar,Dining Room,In Kitchen,See Remarks
- Gas & Electric Dryer Hookup,In Garage,See Remarks,Washer Hookup
- Granite Counters,Kitchen Island,Kitchen Open to Family Room
- Bath Description
- Shower,Shower in Tub,Jetted Tub
- Window/Wall Unit
- Other. See Remarks.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Foundation: See Remarks,Slab
- Parking,See Remarks.
- Additional Interior Features
- Balcony,Ceiling Fan(s),Granite Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Spaces: 2.00.
- Rear Porch,See Remarks
- Pool Description
- Private,In Ground,See Remarks
- Block,Good Condition,See Remarks
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac,Front Yard,Lot 6500-9999,Near Public Transit.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price