Spectacular 3 bedroom, 2 bath home located on a very quiet street in North San Gabriel, just steps from San Marino. Meticulously cared for and having undergone a major update in 2017 including new HVAC and electrical systems, this home offers several areas to entertain both inside and out. The picturesque living room with a gorgeous wood-burning fireplace and custom built-in shelving surround a lovely bay window that exudes elegance while retaining the character of the home. The updated kitchen with high-end appliances is a Chef’s delight ready to inspire a culinary masterpiece which also has an adjacent mudroom and dine-in area for your daily convenience. Down the hall you’ll find a laundry closet neatly tucked away with custom built doors, followed by an expansive primary suite with walk-in closet, complete with an updated bathroom with dual vanities. Additionally, there are 2 well-sized bedrooms along with another remodeled bathroom. A spacious family room with walkout to the backyard can double as a den or can be easily converted into a 4th bedroom. Step outside into the tree-shaded yard and you’ll find a serene setting ideal for barbecues and dining al fresco. Home is located conveniently close to restaurants, markets, and is walking distance to Washington Elementary School. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to call this beautiful turnkey property ‘home’.
Single Family, Tudor, 1 Story
2,030 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
San Gabriel Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level - 3, Total - 3
- Washer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Laundry Closet
- Galley Kitchen
- 6 Burner Stove,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Vented Exhaust Fan
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central, Fireplace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Bay Window(s),Custom Covering(s),Double Pane Windows,Screens,Skylight(s)
- Gas Starter,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Stone Counters,Recessed Lighting,Storage,Attic,Galley Kitchen,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Gated.
- Rear Porch,Covered,Front Porch,Porch
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Rain Gutters. Back Yard,Front Yard,Garden,Sprinklers In Rear,Sprinklers In Front,Lawn,Sprinkler System,Street Level.
Cash to New Loan
Children's playset in backyard and Window treatments/curtains.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price