Welcome home to this beautiful 2-story home in Cerritos. This 4 bedroom 3 bath home has everything to offer. The home boosts new luxury vinyl plank flooring and custom paint throughout. As you walk in you are greeted by a large, bright dining room which is illuminated by a glass sliding door that leads to side yard. Next is the lovely living room featuring a newly customized fireplace and wood mantle. The living room opens up to the kitchen which has been fully updated with new cabinets, new appliances, new countertops, and a great coffee bar/wine bar area. The family room opens up to the back yard where you will find a beautiful garden and a private doorway leading to the park located behind the home. Also located on the ground floor is a private 3/4 bathroom and separate laundry room featuring brand-new shelving, appliances and hookups. Next you will find a beautiful new hardwood staircase and black custom railing that leads you upstairs to the primary bedroom suite which is accentuated by a gorgeous fully renovated en suite bathroom. There is a lovely double vanity, new flooring, barnyard door - the shower has a rainfall showerhead, beautiful tile work and glass enclosure. The other three bedrooms showcase new carpeting and window treatments. Other notable updates include new roof with new facia boards, brand new garage door, new HVAC, and exterior painting. This home is located close to great Cerritos schools, shopping, great restaurants and easy access to freeways.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
Public Sewer,Sewer Tap Paid
1,824 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Total: 4
- Washer Hookup,Electric Dryer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Inside,Laundry Room
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher,ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Range Hood,Self Cleaning Oven,Vented Exhaust Fan,Water Heater
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Whole House Fan
- Gas Heat. Central, Fireplace, ENERGY STAR Qual. Equip..
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Gas,Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Dry Bar,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Recessed Lighting,Storage,Solid Surface Counters,Unfurnished,All Bedrooms Up,Attic
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 7 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Concrete,Direct Access,Door-Single,Driveway,Driveway Up Slope From Street,Garage Faces Front,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Permit Required.
- Membrane, Spanish Clay Tile
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Brick Driveway,Fire Pit. 0-1 Unit/Acre.
Cash, Cash to New Loan, Conventional, Submit
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price