This is your chance to own a beautiful home in the Ganesha Hills community, a desirable and quiet family area of Pomona, just north of the 10 freeway near Ganesha Park. This beautiful home boasts 1,577 square feet of living space, perfect for multigenerational living, or rental income for an investor! Currently set up as a duplex: the front house is a two bedroom, one bath home; the second house is an attached large studio with a kitchen, full bath, high ceilings with wooden beams across and a lovely large stone fireplace. The front home features original hardwood floors, foyer, built in bookshelf, a fireplace, two dining areas and an updated kitchen with granite counter tops, tile flooring and a remodeled full bath. Dual pane windows and recessed lighting throughout. The second unit is a studio, with a large open concept, hardwood flooring with large wood beams and beautiful stone fireplace, perfect for winter. Both units contain double French doors leading out to the open patio and yard. The large courtyard, and back area have endless possibilities, RV parking with water and 30 AMP breaker and plenty of room for a pool addition in the future. This home has alley access, and detached south facing two-car garage. The property has had major renovations including: upgraded electrical 200 amp panel, new copper lines and ABS plumbing, new water heater and HVAC, new outside air condenser, gas furnace and evaporator coil.
Single Family, Duplex, Bungalow, 1 Story
0.1704 sq. ft
1,577 sq. ft
Electricity Available,Natural Gas Available,Phone Available
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook,In Family Room,Dining Room
- Gas & Electric Dryer Hookup,Outside
- Granite Counters,Remodeled Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Bathtub,Shower in Tub,Exhaust fan(s),Remodeled,Upgraded
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Gas & Electric Range,Range Hood
- Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Gas, Window/Wall Unit
- Gas Heat. Central, Fireplace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Foundation: Slab
- Family Room,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Crown Molding,Granite Counters,High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Recessed Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Spaces: 2.00.
- Concrete,Patio Open,Front Porch
- Sprinker System
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 2-5 Units/Acre,Front Yard,Garden,Level,Park Nearby,Paved,Sprinkler System.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: camrmls-p: CA Regional MLS CRMLS (Portal)